2-Ply Carbonless Paper Rolls

2 Ply Carbonless Paper Rolls

2 ply carbonless paper rolls are key when it comes to restaurant kitchen operations. Paper Rolls Plus carries several sizes of 2 ply (white and yellow) carbonless paper rolls, and we have the ability to provide the quality paper rolls and prompt service you need for efficient operations.

With over 30 years of experience in our industry, our team is highly knowledgeable and can help you find the correct product for your specific POS system, cash register, or receipt printer.

Featured Products:

Paper Rolls Plus stocks multiple sizes of 2 ply carbonless paper rolls products. Our team also specializes in ensuring that each business we work with has the correct product in the correct size to fit their specific machine. The most common size is a 2 Ply white/yellow carbonless paper roll that is 3” x 95’.

For our full inventory selection, visit our products page for more information.

Product Uses:

Most commonly, 2 ply carbonless paper rolls are used in both restaurants and bars when multiple copies of a receipt are required. 2 ply carbonless paper rolls are typically found in restaurant kitchens because of their ability to withstand heat and still provide a clear image.

With years of experience under our belt, the team at Paper Rolls Plus can help ensure that you have the right type of paper and the right size roll for your business. If you’re uncertain about what type of 2 ply carbonless product you need for your machine, please don’t hesitate to contact our team for additional information and solutions.


The most common industry for 2 ply bond paper rolls is the hospitality industry, specifically restaurants and bars. 

Anywhere there’s a need for kitchen paper rolls, Paper Rolls Plus can provide premium quality materials and the product inventory your business needs for efficient operations.


Can I use thermal paper in my kitchen printer?

No, thermal paper uses heat imaging technology to print. Thermal paper is chemically treated to react to heat to make an image. In the heat of a restaurant kitchen thermal paper will generally turn black making the image unreadable. 1 ply bond rolls and 2 ply carbonless rolls are the preferred rolls for kitchen printers.

What is carbonless paper, and what is it used for?

Carbonless paper is a type of coated paper that’s designed to allow the transfer of information from one sheet to the sheet beneath it.

What size 2-ply carbonless paper fits the Epson M119B printer?

3” x 90’ 2-ply carbonless paper fits the Epson M119B printer.

What size 2-ply carbonless paper fits the Star SP700 series printers?

3” x 90’ 2-ply carbonless paper fits the Star SP700 printer.

Get in touch with our team

For all of your point-of-sale supply needs performed by professionals, contact Paper Rolls Plus today!