Card Reader Cleaning Cards – 50 / Box
Made with double-sided compressible fibers for superior cleaning performance, the CR80 Magnetic Card Reader Cleaning Card cleans the head and entire track of a magnetic stripe reader in one pass. The card can be used in insert, swipe, and motorized readers.Magnetic card readers are used extensively in ATM’s, slot machines, vending machines, credit card terminals and many other POS machines. Since reader failures and errors are often due to dirty reader heads caused by poor maintenance and contaminants, regular cleaning is essential.
3 3/8” x 2 1/8” Card Reader Cleaning Cards, CR80, Series 230, 50 cards/box
- CR 80 Card Size = 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Pre-saturated and individually sealed
- Reduces residue build-up without dismantling equipment
- Quick, easy, inexpensive preventative maintenance
- Contains 99.7% isopropanol (IPA)
- Compatible item number CHCPGB2, MagTek 96700004
- 50 boxes per master carton
Card reader cleaning cards will clean:
- Credit & Debit Card Swipe Terminals
- POS Terminals
- Swipe ATM Machines
- Petroleum Pump Card Readers
- Credit Vending Machines
- Security/Time/Badge Readers
- Smart Card Readers
- Telephone Card Readers
- Slot Machines
- Hotel Door Locks
- Key Card Readers
- Player Tracking
- And many more applications!
Recommended Usage: Once per week for internal or low usage Card Readers and once per day for external or high usage Card Readers.
- Open pouch and remove Head Cleaning Card.
- Insert Head Cleaning Card into card reader 5-6 times in the same manner you would insert a regular credit card.
- After Head Cleaning Card has been run through the card reader, wait a second to allow the Head Cleaning Card to dry.
- Reinsert the dry Head Cleaning Card into the card reader a second time to allow the card to remove stubborn contaminants.
- Discard the used Head Cleaning Card.